Hi Mingda,

Zeppelin had map visualization once in it's source tree, but unfortunately
it's removed because of license issue[1].

Of course we can try find another map visualization without license issue
to embed it in the source tree.

Or there's another way.
Visualization became pluggable since 0.7.0. Zeppelin 0.8.0 (snapshot) even
supports online catalogue for all available zeppelin visualization in npm
registry, so user can just click a button and use.

You can see there're already some plugins for visualizations[2], and it'll
not be very difficult to create one and publish to npm [3].

Thanks,
moon

[1] https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/1501
[2] http://zeppelin.apache.org/helium_packages.html