From: RUSHIKESH RAUT
<rushikeshraut...@gmail.com<mailto:rushikeshraut...@gmail.com>>
Date: Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 8:02 PM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.apache.org>"
<users@zeppelin.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Zeppelin out of memory issue - (GC overhead limit exceeded)

Thanks Jianfeng,

But i am still not able to solve the issue. I have set it to 4g but still no
luck.Can you please explain it to me how can I set SPARK_DRIVER_MEMORY
property.
Also as I have read that GC overhead limit exceeded error occurs when the heap
memory is insufficient. So How can I increase the heap memory. Please correct
me if I am wrong as I am still trying to learn these things.
Reagrds,
Rushikesh Raut

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 4:25 PM, Jianfeng (Jeff) Zhang