hi, thanks for your reply. How should I set this variable?
I'm looking at Spark interpreter config UI. It doesn't allow me to set env
variable.
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/latest/interpreter/spark.html#1-export-spark_home
tells that HADOOP_CONF_DIR should be set once per whole Zeppelin instance.

What do I miss?
Thanks!