Could you create a ticket for it first ?  I suspect it is due to we didn't pass
user name in InterpreterContextRunner, but needs more investigation.

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang

From: Deenar Toraskar
<deenar.toras...@gmail.com<mailto:deenar.toras...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 3:04 PM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.apache.org>"
<users@zeppelin.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: ZeppelinContext run method runs a paragraph as anonymous user

Hi

I work with Luis. We have tried both options of triggering cells in the same
notebook using z.run(paraIndex) as well as the paragraph id
z.run("20170620-085926_474506193") .

We are happy to patch Zeppelin. Would be grateful if you can point us to the
right direction on how to propogate the credentials.

Regards
Deenar

On 12 September 2017 at 20:30, Luis Angel Vicente Sanchez