Notebook with Spark as the default interpreter?

Sorry, not sure how to describe it…

So… I can create a new note with hive as the default  interpreter… everything
is ok.

Ok, that’s weird… now it works.

I just created a spark notebook and then did %hive and then Show databaes;

That worked….

On Oct 25, 2017, at 6:08 PM, Jeff Zhang