1) Spark UI which works differently on EMR than standalone, so that logic
will be in an interpreter specific to emr.
   Could you create a ticket for that, and please add details of that ? I
don't know exactly what the difference between EMR and standalone, we can
expose api to allow customization if necessary.

2) We want to add more metrics & logs in the interpreter, say number of
requests coming to the interpreter.
   Could you create a ticket for that as well ? I think it is not difficult
to do that.

3) Ideally we will like to connect to different spark clusters in
spark-submit and not tie to one which happens on Zeppelin startup right now.
It is possible now already, you can create different spark interpreter for
different spark clusters. e.g. you can create spark_16 for spark 1.6 and
spark_22 for spark 2.2, and what you need to do is just setting SPARK_HOME
properly in their interpreter setting.

Ankit Jain <ankitjain....@gmail.com>于2018年2月2日周五 下午1:36写道: