Hey Andre-

I haven't used Zeppelin for a while, so excuse me if I'm speaking out of
turn anyone else, but back in the day I would hand my data from Flink to
Spark/Python/R for visualization.

The "Mahout Tutorial" is still in the trunk it seems. There are examples on
how to do this in there.  (e.g. to your point there is no "z" context, but
how to call it deeply and hand data off using the ResourcePools)

tg