Hmmm…. did not know that option existed.
Are there any downsides to doing this?

Thx

-Mike

On Jun 4, 2018, at 11:10 AM, Ruslan Dautkhanov
<dautkha...@gmail.com<mailto:dautkha...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Should you try to set  zeppelin.spark.enableSupportedVersionCheck to false at
spark interpreter level ?

--
Ruslan Dautkhanov

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 9:05 AM, Michael Segel