Hey Jeff,

I tried your changes and now it works nicely. Thank you very much!

But I still can't use any of the forms and visualizations in yarn-cluster?
I was hoping that this got resolved with the new SparkInterpreter so that I
can switch from yarn-client to yarn-cluster mode in 0.8, but I'm still
getting errors like
"error: not found: value z"

Was this not in scope of that change? Is this a bug? Or is it known
limitation and also not supported in 0.8?

Best regards,
 Thomas