Hi,

Today, I found that Apache Spark 1.6.3 distribution was removed from Apache
CDN. We can get the link for 1.6.3 from Apache Spark, but it's only
available to be download from Apache archive. I'm not sure how many ppl
still use Spark 1.6.3 in Apache Zeppelin, but in my opinion, it means Spark
1.6.3 is not active anymore.

>From now, AFAIK, about supporting versions of Apache Spark, we have
followed for Spark's policy.

I suggest that we also remove Spark 1.6.3 from the officially supported
version for the next Apache Zeppelin major release - 0.9.0 or 1.0.0. If we
could focus on support on Spark 2.x only, we could make SparkInterpreter
more concretely.

WDYT?

Best regards,
JL