1.) Zeppelin does not show the content of notebooks
    Can you provide more details ? like what version do you use ? Can you
provide a screenshot for it ?

2.) How to cleanup Zeppelin Jobs (Commands, Script)
    What do you mean zeppelin jobs ? Do you mean to stop the running
paragraph ?

3.) Need to implement Zeppelin Monitoring (Nagios!)
    I don't know much about Nagios, what does it need for monitoring

bayram.zen...@unbelievable-machine.com <
bayram.zen...@unbelievable-machine.com>于2018年10月25日周四 下午4:58写道: