You can refer to the following configuration:

[users]
# List of users with their password allowed to access Zeppelin.
# To use a different strategy (LDAP / Database / ...) check the shiro doc at
http://shiro.apache.org/configuration.html#Configuration-INISections
<http://shiro.apache.org/configuration.html#Configuration-INISections>
# To enable admin user, uncomment the following line and set an appropriate
password.
admin = password1, admin
user1 = password1, bi
user2 = password2, bi
user3 = password3, bi

[roles]
bi = *
admin = *

[urls]
# This section is used for url-based security.
# You can secure interpreter, configuration and credential information by urls.
Comment or uncomment the below urls that you want to hide.
# anon means the access is anonymous.
# authc means Form based Auth Security
# To enfore security, comment the line below and uncomment the next one
/api/version = anon
/api/openid/* = anon
/api/interpreter/** = authc, roles[admin]
/api/configurations/** = authc, roles[admin]
/api/credential/** = authc, roles[admin]