hi,Abhi Basu

First you need to explain your deployment:
How many zeppelin-servers do you have through nginx reverse proxy?

1)If there is only one zeppelin service, you can refer to the link below for
configuration.
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.2/security/authentication.html
<https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.6.2/security/authentication.html>
We can use this nginx reverse proxy configuration and shiro, zeppelin services
are normal.

2)If it is multiple zeppelin services, you need to set it in nginx configure,
each user fixed agent to fix to zeppelin service,  Otherwise the user will
float on multiple zeppelin services.

Hope it helps you :-)