@Felix
What I meant was the case that running Zeppelin in the Windows environment
natively without a docker and a virtual Linux environment. People could run
Zeppelin through these kinds of ways but in the case where they run
Zeppelin natively, we didn't test that case and couldn't know the potential
problems as well. We could guide to use a docker container or virtual Linux
environment by default for Windows users instead of using native scripts.

@Jeff,
I also thought of running interpreters in Windows. I don't think it's easy
to set up CI for windows.

Basically, I agree with that the best way is to support Windows well. But
the more important thing is to keep Window users' UX. WDYT?

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net