thank you Jeff,

do we need to put the full path?

________________________________
From: Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 16 June 2020 4:49:49 PM
To: users
Subject: Re: how to setup notebook storage path

zeppelin.notebook.dir in zeppelin-site.xml is the notebook location for
VFSNotebookRepo

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros
<manuel...@garvan.org.au<mailto:manuel...@garvan.org.au>> 于2020年6月16日周二
下午2:43写道:

Dear Zeppelin community,

I am using zeppelin 0.8.0 deployed by HDP/ambari, by default it uses
FileSystemNotebookRepo as a notebook storage with path /user/<username>.

I would like to change it to VFSNotebookRepo instead of hadoop.

I can change the zeppelin.notebook.storage in zeppelin-site configuration file
so my questions are:

  *   which is the default location where zeppelin will store the notebbooks
under VFSNotebookRepo?
  *   how can I specify the location of the notebooks?

Thank you very much
Manuel

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and
any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally
privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this
communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at
once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for
the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This
notice should not be removed.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang