Hi folks (users & developers),

I'd like to raise this discussion about regular community sync up meeting
to discuss various things of Zeppelin. You may know me that I have been
active in the Zeppelin community for the last 4 years. I believe Zeppelin
is a very promising and important project in the data science and big data
area. But it needs more community involvement to improve it ,no matter
whether you are zeppelin users or zeppelin developers. I hope this kind of
sync up meeting can gather people who are interested in zeppelin together,
and let's discuss what we can do to make zeppelin standout in the data
science and big data area.

I hope it will be a regular sync up meeting, maybe one time per month. Let
us know whether you are interested in such kind of regular sync up meeting
and what kind of things do you like to discuss.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang