From: Jongyoul Lee <jongy...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2024 7:30 PM
To: Rutland, Nathan (CTR) <nathan.rutl...@mail.associates.cisa.dhs.gov>
Cc: dev <d...@zeppelin.apache.org>; users <users@zeppelin.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Revert Shell Interpreter

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CISA/DHS. DO NOT click links or
open attachments unless you recognize and/or trust the sender. Contact your
component SOC with questions or concerns.

Hello,

I planed to complete this vote today following general rules for Apache
Zeppelin community history but I prolong this vote to one day more as we have
one veto so that we wait for the reason.

Best regards,
Jongyoul Lee

2024년 4월 30일 (화) 오전 9:24, Jongyoul Lee
<jongy...@gmail.com<mailto:jongy...@gmail.com>>님이 작성:
Hello Nathan,

Thank you for interests for this issue.

By the way, I should have explained but all voter who gave -1 need to leave
some comments about why they disagree this vote. It's the voting policy for all
apache projects.[1]

Best regards,
Jongyoul Lee

[1]
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#Veto<https://urldefense.us/v3/__https:/www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html*Veto__;Iw!!BClRuOV5cvtbuNI!ADJCW-K2BWvFLcKduDDrZuDLcY_SnFpwZ1uA4DyNLIW8eXGx07SMJu23ydDmlrhAAX1t6bRpjnuThKFYhfoL1-aEtyirt5sktEur$>

2024년 4월 30일 (화) 오전 2:36, Rutland, Nathan (CTR)
<nathan.rutl...@mail.associates.cisa.dhs.gov<mailto:nathan.rutl...@mail.associates.cisa.dhs.gov>>님이