Hi all,

We have been using Zeppelin for the past few months and it is has been
very useful. Well done guys.

We would like to see:
-Being able to customize charts, for example add axis label, change
number format,...
-Being able to export charts to an image easily (currently we use svg
export browser plugin).
-Being able to share notebooks in read access mode while still being
able to change the chart layout and type in/choose parameters from the
dynamic forms (currently it is only allowed for write access mode).

Regards,
Sherif