Hi,

I have been evaluating Zeppelin for making Analytics Dashboards and plan to
use it with Spark SQL and Elastic Search. I have been able to get the basic
stuff working but got stuck around the following functionalities. Can
someone please help me out if following features are possible with Zeppelin:

   - Timeline - display and select timelines (start time, end time), which
   then apply to all the graphs in dashboard
   - Linked graphs - filtering in one graph (eg. region ='north') applies
   to all the subgraphs (or linked graphs)
   - Search box with autocomplete - suggestions while user is typing text
   in search box

Regards,
Ashish