Thanks Moon!

If people generally like the new theme proposal, I'll upload assets to
Github and start a new style guide on Confluence. I think this will help
for consistency and provide a framework for future discussion around UI.

Cheers,

Jeremy

*Jeremy Anderson*
UX Design Lead  |  Spark Technology Center  |  IBM
425 Market Street, 20th Floor  |  San Francisco, CA 94105
spark.tc | Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ObjectAdjective>

addressed.