Hi,

Maybe I'm asking about kind of corner case here, but is it possible or
feasible in the future to support packaging/deploying zeppelin as a
war?
In my specific use case (I'm working in web content management area),
I might want to be able to use zeppelin as a simple analytic platform
against JCR content data (possibly using jdbc interpreter for jcr). I
assume there's no big overhead by packaging/using it as war on servlet
container if it's connecting to a remote sparks.
Would it be doable or is it a too narrow use case to support war
packaging in zeppelin?

Thanks in advance,

Woonsan