Hi Howard,

We have this *HPC System Administrator *position open with one of our client
based out of *Houston**, TX**.* It is a* **6 months – 1 year* contract.

*Below is the complete job description. *

*Position:* HPC System Administrator

*Location*: Houston, TX

*Duration:* Long Term

*Rate: *DOE


*Must have Oil & Gas industry exp.! *




Need a person who has experience performing configuration and system
administration of High Performance Computing clusters of Linux systems. Work
will be in downtown Houston. Experience with gas and oil industry needs for
HPC is desirable. Work will be on a contract basis with approximately 40
hours per week for at least 6 months with likely extensions to a year or
more. Candidate will need to be able to respond to after hours work as
needed. Candidate must have a good work ethic.

Technology experience:


*Raj Talukdar | Technical Recruiter *

Work: 408 833 6257 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 299 Santa Clara CA 95054 I
http://www.satincorp.com I r
<[email protected]>[email protected]<[email protected]>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"USITCV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/USITCV?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to