Greetings,

 

I have 12 years of information technology experience and during this time I 
worked on all facets of product development life cycle for fortune 50 companies 
and government sectors delivering solutions using wide array of methodologies 
and adopting state of the art technical architecture design and development 
standards. I have always been at the cusp of evolving technologies & project 
management techniques to possess a leading edge and be able to offer best of 
both worlds. Apart from that, I have excellent communication and team building 
skills which are critical to successful projects. 

 

I can add quality experience to the team that will not only help with everyday 
challenges but offer a 360 degree approach towards building scalable and high 
availability applications, reducing operational costs whilst offering best user 
experience. If given a chance I will be able to discuss my background in 
greater detail and why I consider it as a good fit to your company’s 
requirements profile.

 

CURRENT LOCATION - Detroit, MI. (Open to Relocation or Travel) 

VISA STATUS - U.S. Permanent Resident (GREEN CARD) 

CONTACT E-MAIL - [email protected]; [email protected] 

CONTACT PHONE - +1(313)354-3134 

AVAILABILITY – Immediately

INTERESTS – Project Manager, Architect, Team Lead or similar other roles.

 

Contact me for a soft copy of my updated resume, Thanks and look forward.

_

Regards,

Mirza Baig.

+1(313)354-3134

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/mirzafbaig>  | VisualCV 
<http://www.visualcv.com/mirzafbaig>  | Twitter <http://twitter.com/mirzafbaig> 

 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"USITCV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/usitcv?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to