Hello All

We have an urgent requirement with one of our  Client for Web Based
Application Developer**





*Roles & Responsibilities*

Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support
business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates
design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves
technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Familiar
with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is
required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.

*Heading / Title / Designation*

Sr. Developer

*Technical Skills
(Essential Skills)*

o Ruby on Rails

o MySQL database

o Experience with Unix/Linux

o HTML, CSS and Javascript

o XML/JSON

*Technical Skills
(Desired Skills)*

Java Programming

*Experience Level*

6+ Yrs

*Job Location*

Costa Mesa, CA

*Rate (USD) / hr*

$45 / Hr.

*Contract Duration*

8 Months









Thanks and Regards...

*Raj Talukdar*

Recruiting Manager

Work: 408-400-3900 x 114 | Direct: 408-833-6257 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 285, Santa Clara CA 95054 I
http://www.satincorp.com I [email protected] <[email protected]>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"USITCV" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/usitcv?hl=en.

Reply via email to