Hi,

Please look at below requirement and let me know if you have any candidates
available.

*Client :*  Financial.

Job Title                     Java Developer
Location                     NY - New York
Duration                      8+ Months
Rate                           OPEN  ( Client is flexible. They are willing
to pay more for superstars )

Experience Level  5-10
Education Level  Bachelors Degree

*Position Description  *
The position is a hands on senior developer in Banking Technology.
Candidate must have significant expertise in implementing core Java
applications as well as multi tiered Java J2EE style applications.
Candidate should be fluent in related technologies including Spring,
databases, database interface layers, web browser display technologies, web
protocols and standards, and associated Java development tools.
Candidate will be required to translate functional requirements
specifications into technical designs and to code and test these designs.
Candidate will interface on a regular basis with other teams including
other internal IT teams, our BA team, our QA team, and our offshore team

*Skills Required  *
Expertise in Java J2EE design and programming (5+ years, possibly
overlapping with core Java experience) and solid understanding of multi
tiered web based applications
Strong understanding of RDBMS databases, JDBC, and database access
technologies.
Working knowledge of Spring MVC framework and design patterns in general
Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security,
entitlements, etc.)
Experience with some set of standard Java developments tools including
IDEs, build frameworks,source code control, etc.

Kind Regards,

Raj Nandi,
Innovatech Solutions Inc.
r...@innovatech-solutions.com