*Greetings!!*

*Hope you are doing good!*

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to *vi...@oberonit.com.*

* *

*Title: SAP FICO - NewGL Migration Cockpit Consultant*

Location: Sugar Land, TX

Duration: 8 Months

*SAP Functionality: ECC Core*

*NOTE: Must have at least 10 years of experience with SAP FICO.*

·         We are looking for a Solid SAP FI - NewGL consultant for
migration project.

·         Must have's include:

·         Strong NewGL with extensive experience in Migration Cockpit

·         Strong Leader Skills

·         Strong Comm. in English

·         High Tech experience (preferred)

·         On-site in Houston on Wed, Jan-23

*Thanks &  Best Regards*

*VINNI ***

*Recruiter |Oberon IT*

1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:263, Irving, TX 75038

*Email *-*vi...@oberonit.com: **Gtalk* -
*vaishu.obero...@gmail.com<vinni.obero...@gmail.com>
*

*Landline:*972-330-4350 ; *EXT.NO* 314;  *Fax:*1-800-218-2820