Hi Folks, Kindly send me resume and your updated HOT LIST at "[email protected]" =============================================================
*Good Morning,* I hope you are well! I wanted to inform you of an excellent job opportunity that has become available with one of our Direct Clients. They are looking for a* Java Developer *with strong oracle and *VB Script,** Skills* Please review this information and let me know if you or someone you know is interested. I look forward to your response by email. Please attach an updated resume with your response. *Role: Java Developer * *Location: Baltimore* *MD* *Duration: 6+ Months to 1 Year * 7 years Java Experience 7 years of Oracle 7 years VB Script, 7-8 years of SQL and HTML. Thanks and Regards Ashok Gupta Direct Number :732-202-5514 "[email protected]" -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "USITCV" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/usitcv. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
