Hi,

Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you feel
comfortable candidates with the requirement please reply back with your
you can give me a call back at my contact number 609-897-9670 EXT:-2173.

*Position         - *.NET Developer

*Location         - *Hartford, CT

*Duration         - *3 Months

*Essential Skills:*

Candidate with good development experience and strong knowledge in ASP.NETAND c#

*Desirable Skills:*  ssrs and ssis EXPERIENCE.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vinit Kumar