Dear,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: *Oracle Identity Manager*

LOCATION: Columbia MD

DURATION: 6 months

INTERVIEW TYPE : Phone hire

*Required Skills: *

 •            5+ years of experience in developing, implementing and
architecting Oracle Identity Manager and preferably 11GR2

•             5+ years technical architecture experience integrating
identity and access management software into clients' infrastructure and
applications

•             5+ years of Weblogic administration and configuration
experience.

•             5+ years’ experience in deployment of identity and access
management product such as: Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager
(OAM)

•             Experience developing identity management strategies,
architectures and implementation plans

•             Experience managing projects through the full system
development lifecycle

•             Experience with at least one of the following development
environments/languages: J2EE/Java

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@dyssinc.com <om...@dyssinc.com>*

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Omvir Singh*

*Sr.IT Recruiter | Dynamic Software services, Inc *

*om...@dyssinc.com* <om...@dyssinc.com>* | 415-259-4162: G-Talk: *
*omvirsingh1...@gmail.com* <omvirsingh1...@gmail.com>

766 Sutter Street -13.San Francisco, CA- 94109|

*LinkedIn:*
*http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=180642627&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=180642627&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>*