*Kindly share your resume at piy...@tresourceinc.com <piy...@dyssinc.com>*

Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

I have a position for *Business Analyst with Media or Publishing Domain Exp*in
*NYC**.* Kindly let me know If you are interested for below mention job
description.

*Job Title: Business Analyst with Media or Publishing Domain Exp*

*Location: NYC*

*Duration: 12 Months contract*

*Mandatory Skills*

- *Requirement Elicitation in Media Space and actively managing time with
SME.*
- Proactive stakeholder management and functional coverage/traceability
management
- Work as bridge between business and client technical teams
- Lead UAT support initiatives

*Desired Skills*

Wellversed with geographic nuances
Previous experience in customer facing roles - preferably in NY Geo
Previous experience working with offshore teams

*Job Description:*

*Domain analyst responsible for laying out AS-IS and To-BE process designs

*Requirements Elicitation and Management

*Functional/ Process Documentation

*Functional/Technical clarifications

*Managing Traceability of requirements

Regards,