*kaly...@anveta.com*<kaly...@anveta.com> *or
972-696-7805*

*Role: Oracle PL/SQL developer *

*Location: Sparks MD*

*Duration- 6- 12 months*

*Start Date- ASAP*

*Job description: *

Strong Experience in Oracle PL/SQL
Oracle Developer: This developer will be primarily involved in developing
scripts in PLSQL and it will be beneficial if this resource is acquainted
with Oracle EBS tech stack primarily Oracle Concurrent Processing and not
necessarily involved with functional processes.

*Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below and any id proof.*

First Name      :

Last Name       :

Contact NO   :

Email Id             :

Visa Status    :

Current Location:

Relocation    :

DOB                     :

Skype id            :

4 Digits SSN   :

Education with highest qualification:

University name and place:

Year of passed out:

2 References:

*Looking forward to work with you.*

*Have a blessed day..*

*Note:The Best way to reach me is Email*

*Thanks & Regards*

*kalyan*

*Anveta, Inc. *

*1333 Corporate Drive, Suite #108 Irving, TX 75038 (Direct)  : 972-696-7805

* Gmail Id : **kalyankumar.recrui...@gmail.com*<kalyankumar.recrui...@gmail.com>

*Yahoo Id : **kalyankumar.recrui...@yahoo.com*<kalyankumar.recrui...@yahoo.com>

*Website: **http://www.anveta.com* <http://www.anveta.com/>