*D**ear business partner,*

*Greetings from Oberon IT!!*

*Thank you for taking time to look over my hotlist this week.  Your kind
attention is warmly appreciated. *

*I believe you are a fantastic contact and would like to continue to work
with you on submitting consultants for your Corp to Corp Requirements.*

*Remember a few benefits when working with Oberon IT INC!!*

*            Our consultant's rates are flexible*

*Our consultant delivery rate is exceptional*

*All of our consultants have good communication skills*

*All the consultants listed are on our W2*

*Name*

*Skills Set*

*Location*

* Relocation*

*Shashi *

*Weblogic Admin*

*TX*

*Open*

*Srinagani*

*Weblogic Admin*

*MA*

* MA only*

*srinivas*

*Websphere Admin*

*TX*

*open*

*Manasa*

*Websphere Admin*

*TX*

*East and Central *

*Avinash*

*MicroStrategy Developer*

*Phoenix, AZ.*

*Open*

*Bala *

* Sr. Oracle DBA*

*TX*

*Open*

*Swapna*

*QA*

*AK*

*Open*

*Shyam*

*SAS Programmer*

*TX*

*Open*

*Nirali *

*SAS Programmer*

*San Jose, CA*

*San Jose, CA*

*Ashish *

*SAS Programmer*

*San Jose, CA*

*Open*

*Yadagiri*

*SAS Programmer/Analyst*

*Danville, IL         *

*open*

*Spoorthy*

*SFDC*

*Chicago, IL          *

*open*

*kalpana*

*Salesforce BA/ Admin*

*IL*

*open*

*KAVITHA *

*Java developer*

*TX*

*TX only*

*Puja*

*Sr.java developer*

*IL*

*Chicago, IL*

*Archana*

*Sr.java developer*

*TX*

*Dallas, TX*

*Coppysetty*

*Java developer*

*NJ*

*Open*

*IPV Kumari*

*SAP Fico*

*Des Moines, IA*

*Open*

*SRUTHI*

*.net developer*

*Colorado*

*Colorado  only*

*Ajay*

*SAN*

*TX*

*open*

 *Thanks &  Best regards*

RANI| Recruiter|Oberon IT

1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:263, Irving, TX 75038

*Email *- r...@oberonit.com

*Gmail* - rani.obero...@gmail.com : *yahoo*- rani.obero...@yahoo.com

Landline:972-330-4342; EXT.NO 308  Fax:1-800-218-2820