Dear Friends ,

Hope you are doing great,

I have very urgent position for IOS Developer. Let me know your interest.
Resposne to pravinde...@valiantica.com

*Title: **IOS Developer*

*Location: **Redmond, WA*

*Duration : 6 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Mandatory Technical skills:*

• BS in computer science, or equivalent experience.

• Strong design and coding skills in C++ and Objective-C

• Mac and iOS development/automation experience

• Good communication skills

*Desirable Technical skills:*

Additional skills that are not required but that would be immediately
beneficial:

• Large scale commercial software development.

• Test Experience

• A wide range of technical domain specific expertise such as: User
Interfaces, Graphics engines,

Network protocols, OS fundamentals, Compilers, Performance, Security such
as sandboxing, Telemetry, Multi-language functionality, Automation
frameworks.

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id: pravinde...@valiantica.com
<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r

*www.valiantica.com