*Good Morning,*

 I hope you are well! I wanted to inform you of an excellent job
opportunity that has become available with one of our Direct Clients. They
are looking for a PL/SQL Developer with  Perl experience

*PL/SQL Developer with  Perl experience*

*6-12 months*

*Cincinnati, OH*


 I need a Developer who has experience developing within SQL & PL/SQL
programming languages. Must have experience programming using Perl
scripting. Client is currently running on a SQL and Oracle database;
integration experience with these databases is preferred. Experience with a
Unix and/or Linux operating system is highly preferred.


Thanks and Regards

*Ashok Kumar | Technical Recruiter*

*Email: **[email protected]* <[email protected]>

*Ph: 408-722-9100 Ext: 101*

*www.svsIntegration.com* <http://www.svsintegration.com/>

2033 Gateway Place, Suite 500, San Jose, CA 95110

San Jose  |  Chicago  |  New York

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"USITCV" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/usitcv.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to