Hello

Hope you are having a wonderful day.

My name is *Abhishek Tyagi* and I am a part of recruitment team at *Sysmind
LLC. * I came across your profile and wanted to see if you would be
interested in Position as *Selenium Automation Tester *with one of our
client located *Mooresville, NC**.* Please let me know your thoughts on
this exciting opportunity with us.

Feel free to reach me out at  abhish...@sysmind.com <var...@sysmind.com> or
call me at *609-897-9670 Ext 2178*

*Job Title: **Selenium Automation Tester*

*Location: **Mooresville, NC*

*Job Description:*
Good understanding of automation frameworks and Selenium scripting
experience is a must.

Experience in Mobile automation using Selenium is required.

Should be able to create test scripts using Selenium, debug, provide
technical solutions, execute them over multiple browsers, result reporting
are needed. Experience in Agile methodology is preferred.

Experience in implementation of Jenkins Integration, Cucumber, Gherkin
knowledge preferable.

Should be able to communicate and coordinate with various client stake
holders.

Should be able to coordinate with offshore team and guide them.

*Kindly Reply me back with all these details and your updated resume, if
you are comfortable with this requirement*.

  *Full Name*

*Contact Number*

*Email Id*

*Current Location*

*Open to Relocation*

*Visa Status (visa expiration date)*

*Availability to start  (End date of project)*

*Available for interview (timing)*

*Highest Qualification with Year  *

*Date Of Birth (DOB)(Day/ Month/ Year)*

*Overall IT Exp*

*Overall US work Exp       *

*Relevant Experience as per requirement*

*Skype Id*

*Employer detail*

*Current project status(finish/working)*

*Reference – 1(present project )*

* Name*

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

*Reference – 2(Past  project )*

* Name*

Ph no.

Official mail id

Designation:

              Education

Passing Year

University

Bachelors in: with%

Masters in: with%

Thanks & Regards

Abhishek Tyagi

IT Recruiter

Website:www.sysmind.com

Email: abhish...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2178

Fax: 609-228-5522

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]