Hi Friends,

 We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below and let me
know if you have any consultant available for this.

 *Software Quality Analyst*

*Location:: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration:: Ongoing*

 *Job Description *

Looking for an individual whose nature is to assess situations, find
inefficiencies and solve them.

Design/Develop tests that can easily replace high amounts of manual testing
Design/Develop tools and frameworks to enable the reduction of manual
testing
This person must be hands on in projects to understand how our systems
work, analyze what can be improved upon and work on them.
Discuss with Dev Team functionality placed into their features and what
engineering decisions were made
He or she should be looking at their current tasks but also have the
ability to understand the larger picture as well.
As an engineer, it’s important that this individual understand how to
choose the correct designs and understand why.
Should be able to communicate this decision clearly as well as why they
chose to avoid other options.
Testing should be an integral part of this persons work.
This person will be expected to play an integral role in our team’s
technical development by running and testing business projects, designing
and developing our team’s projects, and analyzing and assessing the team
overall.
*Core Java engineering and design (7+ years)*
High level understanding of many computer science concepts/frameworks such
as Messaging, SOA, Spring, Web Services, Databases, Distributed Systems,
Multi DataCenters, Cloud Computing, Big Data, HTML, CSS and the DOM
JUnit/TestNG testing: Test and report software, and functional bugs in a
detailed, timely manner.
Communication & Leadership: Represent the team and its technology in
technical and project meetings and Scope and prioritize testing deliverables
Understanding of Business/Team Deadlines
Engineering Mindset:
Working knowledge of UNIX-based systems and command-line tools for
debugging, analysis and automation.
Ability to analyze crash logs, backtraces and assist engineers by utilizing
basic debugging techniques.
Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate technical concepts
to a non-technical audience.)
OSX or Linux

--

*Thanks & RegardsSeshan Y.*
Technical Recruiter

38, Washington Road, Princeton, NJ, United States
Phone:609-897-9670 Ext 4012
Email: seshan.sysm...@gmail.com <meetaj...@gmail.com>
LinkedIn: http://goo.gl/uQT2wZ