Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153.

*Position:    Hadoop DeveloperLocation:   Minneapolis, MNDuration:   12+
MonthRequired:- 7+ years of experience is required.Expertise in technology
tools in Hadoop ecosystem including Storm, Pig & Hive Experience with NoSQL
databases – Cassandra Work on complex architecture related to real-time
processing on Hadoop clusters running on thousands of nodes Experience with
Eclipse/ RSA Experience in building large scale highly available Web
Applications Working knowledge of web services and other integration
patterns Recommend standards and methodology for development, creation,
capture, maintenance, and integration of data and data systems*

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794