*Senior SCCM Consultant*

*Allentown PA*

*Duration:  9 months +*

*Rate: $48/hr on c2c all incl.*

Client will hire over the phone and/or Skype.

SCCM Consultant

We are currently looking for an SCCM Expert who can design, engineer and
implement an SCCM environment.  Our client currently has 2 environments
going (2007 for Work Stations and 2012 for Servers).  They will be
migrating both to a new 2012 R2 implementation and add additional
functionality.  Candidate needs to be able to build out the environment and
then own it cradle to grave and do administration.  There will be multiple
SCCM environments to support.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Shweta Ojha*

Technical Recruiter | Sage Group Consulting

*Direct: *732-784-6492

*Email: *so...@sagetl.com

*Gtalk: *sojha1290*|Ymail: *ojha1290