*Hi Folks,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!!*

This is very fast moving position with one of my Client , So please let me
know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her resume
with contact detail and send it to me at sh...@tresourceinc.com or give me
call at 408-709-1760 EXT- 969

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

*Position: .NET Developer*

*Location: **Houston, TX*

*Duration: 1 yr contract*

*Responsibilities:*

*5-6 Years of strong .Net Candidate*

*Mainly – good  .Net fundamentals and core .Net skills.*

Strong experience in .NET development specially developing Windows based
and Web based solutions.

Strong experience in  Net, C#, javascript, Oracle database, object oriented
development, PL/SQL, MVC / razor, test driven development.

Strong C#.Net, VB.Net coding skills, and strong ASP.NET 3.5/4.0 experience

SQL Reporting Services,

Experience in JavaScript, web development and an Oracle backend

*Thanks n regards*

*Shivi Singhal*

*Technology Resource Group 3736 Hills-dale Court** Santa Clara, CA 95051|*

*Direct- 408-426-2059*
*Phone no:- 408-709-1760 EXT- 969*

*sh...@tresourceinc.com|* <sh...@tresourceinc.com%7C>

*Gtalk- **shivi...@gmail.com* <shivi...@gmail.com>