Hi Folks*,       *

 *Greetings of the Day!!!! *

 This is very fast moving position with one of my Client, So please let me
know if you have a good fit consultant, please provide me his/her resume
with contact detail and send it to me at *bku...@tresourceinc.com
<bku...@tresourceinc.com>* or give me call at *408-426-2059.*

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under*

 *"Informatica MDM Hub Lead"*

*Job Location:* *Austin, Houston, Alpharetta, Palo Alto, Roseville (All
locations are open & available)*

*Duration:** 1 year contract*

*Required Skill set*:

The ideal candidate must have a prior experience in a lead role and must be
proficient in dealing with customers.

Must have a good interpersonal and communication skills.

He/She must have a good understanding of Master Data Management (MDM)
architecture and business processes.

Must have hands-on experience with Informatica MDM Hub configurations,
including Data modeling & Data Mappings (Landing , Staging and Base
Objects) , Delta detection, Match and Merge rules, writing and customizing
user exits , and configuring Business / Informatica data director (IDD)
applications.

This individual will be responsible for configuration, data stewardship,
and enhancements.

Must have understanding of SOA, Data integration, Data Quality, data
architecture and Master Data Management, project life cycle Phases, best
practices and processes.

Experience in integrating external business application with Informatica
MDM hub using Batch processes, and the SIF.

Must have an experience with MS SQL Server, Unix shell scripting, Linux and
JBOSS.