*Good Morning,*

 I hope you are well! I wanted to inform you of an excellent job
opportunity that has become available with one of our Direct Clients. They
are looking for a *Java Back end developer distributed systems*

*Title : Java Back end developer distributed systems*

*Location: Newark, NJ*

*Duration: 11 months*

 Face 2 Face Interview

*Responsibilities:*

·         The primary task is to write high-quality, maintainable and
robust code, primarily in Java and SQL.

·         The contract development engineer supports existing applications
and services.

·         The role will not be responsible for any design work, mostly
implementation and building a platform (Strong coder)

·         Candidates should be able to take the design from someone else
and implement it

*Requirements:*

·         Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing
for performance, scalability, and availability

·         Java (Core or Server Side); *back-end Java experience is
especially important*

·         Experience with* distributed systems*

·         AWS

·         Middleware

·         SQL

·         Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)

·         Oracle

·         Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)

·         SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, or REST

·         Spring or Hibernate framework

·         Unix experience

*Ashok| Sr. IT Recruiter*

SVS Integration, Inc.