Kindly reply:: *ank...@starshr.com <ank...@starshr.com>*

Hi,

Greeting for the day…J

We are having an urgent requirement with one of our client in AL. kindly
review the below requirement and let me know if you are interested or not.
Please send me an updated copy of resume with required details.

*Job Title: **Automation tester*

*Location: Montgomery, AL*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Job Description*

*Must have:*

·         *6+ years of automated testing experience*

·         *Experience developing software tests for functional, performance
and regression testing that include automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing
elements*

·         *2+ years of hands on experience at least one languages:*

o   *Javascript*

o   *Java*

o   *C#*

·         *Hands on experience in building and managing Automated Test
Frameworks such as Gherkin and Specflow*

·         *In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications*

·         *Experience working in an Agile development environment *

·         *Ability to break down prioritized requirements into individual
sprints*

·         *Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or
University*

*Nice to have:*

·         *SCRUM experience*

*Kindly fill the required information of matrix.*

Full Name

Contact no

Email id

Current location