HI,

Please help to fill below requirement:-

Java Developer

Senior  Java Developer –  they need 10 plus years –*This is not a mid level
job *

*3 positions*

Portsmouth, NH

PROJECT/POSITION DESCRIPTION: (for external use)

The position

We are seeking experienced, motivated Sr. Software Engineers for work on
our eCommerce website: You will be engaged in challenging, often innovative
projects that impact millions of customers. You will be responsible for
work in all stages of the development lifecycle, from reviewing business
requirements, to design, to construction and test, to deployment.  The
industry changes quickly, so we are looking for candidates who can respond
to change, pick up new technologies quickly and adapt to changing
requirements and different management approaches (e.g. waterfall, agile).
We also want candidates who take pride in their work and have strong design
and development expertise. We value quality code delivery and expect
candidates to demonstrate competence at writing, testing and debugging
complex Java code.

The work environment

Our team structure is supportive and efficient.  Over time you will be
mentoring junior developers in good design and coding practices as well as
participating in and leading group design discussions.  Timelines can be
tight and sometimes multitasking is required.  Often senior team members
are called upon to help debug especially difficult defects or make quick
design decisions to address last minute requirements changes.  The pace can
be lively and good teamwork and leadership skills are essential.

Your role and responsibilities

You will work closely with architects, business analysts and other
developers.  In addition to coding and testing, responsibilities can
include presenting designs for architect reviews to meeting with external
service providers to define interfaces.  We understand how your prior
experience can bring new perspectives to our team. We value developers who
can creatively adapt their prior financial and eCommerce experience to
enhance our industry and products. Specifically you will be involved and
responsible for following

•             Driving project/service delivery.

•             Performing as technical lead on software development projects
with responsibility for overall delivery of software components.

•             Collaborating with other platforms tech leads to ensure
integrated end-to-end design

•             Documenting design decisions and ensuring adherences

•             Enforcing existing process guidelines

•             Mentoring junior developers

•             Supporting QA during testing, and oversight during
implementation into production.

•             Conducting design & code reviews

•             Tracking developers’ bandwidth to assist in resource
allocation.

•             Supporting PM in technical tasks & delivery schedule
development

•             Reviewing system test scenarios & test cases.

•             Monitoring operating efficiency of existing application
systems.

REQUIRED SKILLS:  (for external use)       REQUIRED EXPERIENCE LEVEL:

(BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, SENIOR, EXPERT)        YEARS of EXPERIENCE:

Object Oriented  design  and development experience with Java /
J2EE         Senior    8+

Object Oriented Design Pattern
experience
Senior    8+

Familiarity with one or more Web 2.0 Client Side Frameworks (e.g., jQuery,
Dojo, etc) used in a Single Page Application (SPA)
Intermediate        3+

IBM Websphere Application Server (WAS 6+) or comparable Java Application
Server experience       Senior    5+

IBM Integration Designer, Webshpere Integration Developer (WID) environment
or Eclipse 3+            Senior    5+

Apache AXIS 2.0 or comparable SOAP Web Service Engine experience
Senior    3+

Hands on experience with Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS)
Senior    3+

Hands on experience with Java API for XML-Based RPC (JAX-RPC)
Senior    3+

Hands on experience with Unit Testing frameworks (e.g., Junit, Mockito)
Senior    5+

Experience with one or more J2EE components (JSP, EJB, JMS, JNDI, JDBC,
JavaMail)               Senior    5+

BS/BA degree, technical certification, or equivalent
experience

Database and SQL expertise          Senior    5+

Experience with HTML, Javascript, XML/XSD, AJAX, Web Services
Senior    5+

DESIRED SKILLS:  (for external use)           REQUIRED EXPERIENCE LEVEL:

(BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, SENIOR, EXPERT)        YEARS of EXPERIENCE:

SOAP UI               Senior    2+

Splunk  Senior    2+

Firebug Senior    2+

Continuous Integration (Jenkins) Senior    2+

Unix/Linux and WinXP OS          Senior    5+

.com.  Once Volt receives the required approval, Preferred Suppliers will
be engaged in this search

*Sam (Saurabh Gaur)*

*Sage Group Consulting Inc.*

*Direct Number*: *732-784-6489*

*Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 604*

--

*Please only reply to my official ID sg...@sagetl.com <sg...@sagetl.com>*

Sam (Saurabh Gaur)

Sage Group Consulting Inc.

Office: 732-767-0010  Extn: 604

Email: sg...@sagetl.com

GTalk: superbsam21 | Yahoo: saurabh_gaur

www.sageci.com

[image: Description: saplogoone][image: SageLogoC]