Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

Am Umender working in the recruitment wing of Bourntec Solutions We have a
urgent need at MN mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Data Architect (Need locals or nearby locations)*
*Location: Minneapolis, MN*
*Duration: 7+ month contract*
*Interview: Face to face must*

*Job Description:*
*• * BS in Computer Science or related field MS a plus
*•*  10 years minimum experience in software development and database
applications including data strategy, souring, modelling, integration, and
architecture
*•  Advanced knowledge of SQL, database performance, RDBMS, and Query
tools.*
*•  Experience in ETL, reporting and analytics, and BI tools is preferred*
*•  Informatica highly preferred*
*•*  Experience in data analysis, data profiling, data integration, and
data quality.
*•  *Experience in tuning Data Warehouses.
*•*  Extensive experience in creating data warehouses, data marts, and
modelling (3NF and dimensional).
*•*  Data modeling experience creating both dimensional and relational
models; ERWIN experience is preferred.

*Best Regards,*
*Umendar | Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Bourntec Solutions Inc.,*