Hi *Associate*,
           We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description Below
and let me know if you have any consultant available.

*Role: .Net Developer*

*Location: Houston,TX*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for experts who understand SOA architecture and have the
expertise in MVC and Web API to create a foundation layer that serve the
data for multiple consumer applications. The candidate should be expert in
backend technologies on .Net platform including WebAPI , WCF , C#, ASP.Net,
VB.net, MVC, Entity Framework.

In this role, you will be responsible for helping our lead engineer to
develop the and back end supporting Front end on Angular JS.

Hands on experience on front end technologies AngularJS, Breeze, jQuery,
Javascript, HTML and CSS is preferred.

•             Responsible for the design and delivery of complex solutions
to meet business and technical requirements.

•             Implementation of the solution across all layers of the
technology stack, including .Net, Angularjs, Breeze.

•             Conduct performance tuning and diagnose/resolve obscure
technical compatibility issues.

Thanks & Regards

Seshan Y.

Technical Recruiter

Email: shes...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4012

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]