--
Please Share me profile  ====prab...@tresourceinc.com

Hello,

I am Prabhat,  Technical Recruiter with Technology Resource Group. We have
URGENT REQUIREMENT of *Quality Analyst*, with one of our Client

Please Share Matching Profile ASAP on my id prab...@tresourceinc.com or
feel free to call me for further information, my number is 408-709-1760
Ext-843

*Role: Quality Analyst*

*Location: Richardson, TX*

*Duration: 6 Month*

Role

QA

Mandatory Technical Skills

Should be experienced in automating web services in LISA tool.
o Should be experienced in web services testing using SOAP UI and Rest
client.
o Should be able to develop Test Cases using WSDL, Schema files which
define Web Service Request, Response, methods/operations, End Point of web
service to be tested.
o Should be experienced in testing Web based application
o Experience in providing effort estimation (not needed for offshore
resource)
o Should be able to validate XML scripts.
o Expertise in querying DB tables, writing DB queries.

o Should be experienced in Java scripting, debugging automation issues
using LISA tool
o Experience in HP Quality Center for TC design, execution and defect
tracking.
o Should be experienced in end to end testing activities, e.g. effort
estimation, requirement gathering, test case design, defect
logging/tracking.
o Should be well versed with STLC / SDLC, testing methodologies / process.
o Should have effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with
customer, business / dev teams, PMs.
o Should be able to perform XML field/tag validation against the Database.

Desirable Technical Skills

• Knowledge / Experience in pharmacy domain is preferred.
• Knowledge / Experience in AS400 / Mainframe navigation is preferred.
• Experience in QTP tool and VB scripting is preferred

Total Experience Required

6 to 8 years

*Regards,*

*Prabhat Kumar*

*Technology Resource Group*

*3736 Hills-dale Court**  Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*prab...@tresourceinc.com* <prab...@tresourceinc.com>

*Office  408-709-1760 EXT-843 , Fax:-  **408-884-2409*

[image: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01CF711D.9C81DB60]

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/home?trk=hb_logo>

IM---prabhat.trg

Gtalk--- prabhat.trg58 <gtalk---%20alokkumartekshap...@gmail.com>

http://www.tresourceinc.com