*Kindly share your resume at *piy...@maccadin.com <saten...@maccadin.com>

Hi,
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement with one of our client in NJ. Kindly review
the requirement and if interested send me an updated copy of your resume
ASAP.

*Title: .Net Application Developer *
*Location:* *Trenton, NJ*

*Interview Mode: Face 2 Face/ Inperson*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Onsite Project *
*One Telephonic Interview and One In-Person interview*

*Requirements:*

·         *Requires Programming languages*: ASP.NET, C# and / or VB.NET,
HTML, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, ADO.NET, XML, SQL, Transact-SQL, relational
databases.

·         Requires the ability to create and automate reports using SQL and
any reporting tools. Requires knowledge of software programs Visual Studio,
Team Foundation Server for source control, SQL server, SSIS and SSRS.

·         Requires to be adaptable to changing project specifications and
continual requests for changes from various project managers and system
users. Requires a technical understanding of web development in a Windows
environment, specifically .NET programming, and familiarity with associated
technologies. Strong interpersonal, organizational and project management
skills.

·         Healthcare experience preferred, but not a mandate.

·         *The candidate should have a strong experience in *Asp.net*
application development*

Thanks & Regards,

Piyush

Maccadin Inc. | 830 Stewart Drive, Suite 133, Sunnyvale, CA

Phone (408) 372-1662| Fax (408) 657-4692 | piy...@maccadin.com |
www.maccadin.com

GTalk & YIM: piyush61284

http://www.maccadin.com/Career.html