*Hi Associate,*

                We have an Urgent opening .Please see the Job Description
Below and let me know if you have any consultant available.

*Role: SAP CRM ( Trade Promotion Management)*

*Location: Morristown, NJ*

*Duration: 9 Months*

*Job Description:*

    Strong consultant who is self-driven and has extensive experience with:

    Pricing conditions

    Rebate processing

    Trade Promotion planning

    Account Planning

    Territory Management

    Organizational Model

    Business partner setup

    Middleware: Adapters, Queues, Bdocs, data replication between CRM and
R/3  (Master data and conditions)

    Web UI : Navigation Bar, Business roles settings

    Price List

    Master data : Business Partners, Customer Hierarchy  Products, Product
Hierarchy, Listings

    Number Ranges

    Shared Memory

    The consultants must have...

        Implementation experience

        Detailed configuration knowledge

        Detailed master data knowledge

        Ability to work independently with minimal direction

Thanks & Regards

Seshan Y.

Technical Recruiter

Email: shes...@sysmind.com

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 4012

Fax: 302-269-7171

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.gif@01CC0A79.D4FFDB80]