Send me your consult. Resume @ *poo...@tresourceinc.com
<poo...@tresourceinc.com>*

Hii ,

    Hope you’re doing well!

 My name is Poonam Sharma from Technology Resource Group, for the below
poSsition please reply me at your earliest

Position:             .NET Architect/Developer

Location:            Waltham, MA

Duration:            6 months+(Months )

Job Description and Skills Required:

·         Need a Hands-on architect who can code, experience with content
management tools

·         Looking for 6+ years of experience with Web Content Management
tools (knowledge of Ektron content management and server configuration is a
plus).

·         Client is upgrading their web-site content management tool, they
are looking for a consultant with strong communication skills who can
interact with business owners, understand business drivers and recommend
appropriate technical solution.

·         Consultant versatility and flexibility/well-rounded skill-set is
more important to the client rather than deep technical expertise.

Thanks and Regards,

Poonam Sharma

Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-dale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051

Office: 408-709-1760 EXT 901|  Direct – 408 819 2075

Fax: 408-884-2409| www.tech-resource.com|poo...@tresourceinc.com