Hi,

*Qlikview Developer*

*Job Location: Houston, TX*
*Duration: 1 year contract*

*Required Skill set:*
Qlikview Modeling/Architecture – optimizing the model and the application
by properly setting up the model with the correct schema and general
organization of the data
Qlikview Security – being able to implement section access for document
level and row level security
Qlikview Scripting – being able to write the Load script and properly join
all of the different sources of information with joins and concatenation.
Being able to implement incremental loading and avoid synthetic keys
Qlikview Expression Language – Needs a solid understanding of set analysis
and the Aggr function to display data in the desired way. Able to use
alternate state and setting up drilldown and cyclic groups.
Qlikview UI – familiar with organizing a layout, showing and hiding items
for performance, and overall ability to set up a quality dashboard with a
good look and feel.

*Please Email me if I missed your call….!!!*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Vinni*

*AptTech Solutions, Inc.*

|| Tel : *937-490-1130 *|| Fax : *214-501-0729* ||

|| vi...@apttechsol.com <summ...@apttechsol.com> || www.apttechsol.com ||

|| Y-Msgr: vinni.recruiter  || *USA : *3671 Armada Dr, Beavercreek 45431 OH

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.